25 January 2011

Nintendo 3DS Papercraft 2 (Black)

Nintendo 3DS Papercraft

1:1 scale Nintendo 3DS papercraft model from the Miniature New blog (Japan).

Nintendo 3DS Papercraft

The Nintendo 3DS is Nintendo's latest handheld game console and the newest one in the Nintendo DS Series. The Nintendo 3DS features 3D effects viewing without the need to wear special glasses.

Nintendo 3DS Papercraft [Download]

Nintendo 3DS Papercraft Will Not Get You Cross-Eyed [Related Posts]
Nintendo 64 Console Papercraft
Professor Layton - Laytonmobile Papercraft
Classic Nintendo Gameboy Papercraft
Pokemon Papercraft - Charmander


1 comment:

  1. Hello! when I click the button to take me to the download it brings me to the same thing but in japanese!I need help getting one in english because I have no idea what the instructions say and I am really confused with it.kay thanx byyyyyye♥

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.