01 December 2009

Space Battleship Yamato - Airone Papercraft (Frigate)

Airone Papercraft The Airone is a an EDF (Earth Defense Force) frigate that appeared in Space Battleship Yamato II, it's a warship built for speed and manueuverability.

Space Battleship Yamato - Airone Papercraft (Frigate) [Download]

Space Battleship Yamato Papercraft [Related Posts]
Japanese Battelship Papercraft - Kotetsu
Official Japanese Military Papercrafts
Daihatsu Landing Craft Papercrafta
Yokosho I-go Seaplane Papercraft


2 comments:

  1. Hi there, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that show also known as Star Blazers ? I think that's what the English version was called in Australia :)

    Joo

    http://blog.7eventy3.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.