15 July 2009

REVORAMA Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann Papercraft x Giga Drill

Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann x Giga Drill Break 01
Not enough supers to describes this drill ^^, the latest REVORAMA featuring Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann and its colossal Giga Drill Break attack.

Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann x Giga Drill Break 02

Staying true to form ^^



Follow the link below and then click on the button where it indicates 071 (it's the fourth one down).

REVORAMA Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann Papercraft x Giga Drill

Gurren Lagann Mecha Papercraft [Related Posts]
Kamina Papercraft
Gurren Lagann - Gunmen Papercraft
Gurren Lagann Giga Drill Breaker Papercraft
Dai-Gurren Papercraft


3 comments:

  1. I'm going to need more room in my display case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you buildig all 4 or just the Gurren Lagann related?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm planning on doing the Eva one next, though I don't have any Eva Revoltech's I plan on putting the Cubee Eva's in it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.