08 May 2009

My-HiME Papercraft - Alyssa Searrs & Marisan

Alyssa Searrs PapercraftA special twofer from skullkid, here's Alyssa Searrs from the My-Hime anime series & Marisan (who I'm not familiar with).

Alyssa Searrs (aka Golden Angel) is a 9 year old girl who appears in episode 7 of My-HiME. She's a student in the Fuka Academy elementary school and a popular choir member. Thanks skullkid!

My-HiME - Marisan & Alyssa Searrs Papercraft

Antecco "Antec Mascot" Papercraft [Related Posts]
Honey and Clover Papercraft
Anime Cowgirl Papercraft
Anime School Girl Papercraft
Anime Papercraft - Megami


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.