23 May 2009

Final Fantasy - LeBlanc Papercraft

LeBlanc PapercraftHere's a LeBlanc papercraft model from Final Fantasy X-2, created by new designer Fezco (Paper and Glue).

LeBlanc is the haughty leader of the Syndicate (aka LeBlanc Syndicate) - sphere hunter group from Guadosalam.

If you didn't notice, this LeBlanc papercraft is cut from the same mold as Kaizo's Lady Luck, that's because Fezco is Kaizo's apprentice ^^ So, congrats on your first model, awesome work and hope to see more from you soon.

Final Fantasy - LeBlanc Papercraft

Lady Luck Papercraft [Related Posts]
Rikku Papercraft
Cactuar Papercraft
Tarutaru Papercraft
Bahamut Papercraft


2 comments:

  1. I updated that post about Fezco's model. Occurred to me that there are two more designers the aggregate blogs may be interested in: DW and Lunatic. I guess you could say all these people have my "seal of approval?" Worth having a look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My browser cannot find this page. I cannot access the loading page.

    Is anyone else having this problem?

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.