30 March 2008

Donkey Kong Papercraft - Diorama



"Everyone's Going Ape Over Doneky Kong!", that's the tagline from the classic Nintendo arcade game that swung it's way to our hearts back in 1981. Since then, it's has jumped from one console platform to another and has now made a leap into the paper world. It's been transformed to paper courtesy of designer ryo007, the Donkey Kong papercaft diorama captures the scene from the ColecoVision's version of the game. Go bananas at the link below :)

Donkey Kong Papercraft - Diorama
[ryo007 via deviantart]

Classic Nintendo Gameboy Papercraft [Related Posts]
Powerful Pro Baseball Papercraft
Tetris Papercraft
Paper Mario Airplane


4 comments:

  1. The game that invented the platformer. Awsome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Very thx for post my work :) I send time ago my Snes Papercraft too, but no publish me :(

    thxs again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's awesome. I just recently watched this documentary called King of Kong, and it's amazing how much these people devoted themselves to this game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ryo007

    Great work, I didn't receive the Snes papercraft you just mentioned, it must have been filtered by gmail. Please send it again and I'll do a post on it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.