24 October 2007

Halloween Papercraft 3

Last year we didn't have any Halloween posts so I'm making up for it by posting as many as I can find all throughout this week, leading to the 31st. I was looking around my local movie theatre and just like last year, Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas in Disney Digital 3D is being shown in theaters across the country (i think?) just in time for both Halloween and Christmas. I saw the original along time ago and I would say that it was good, it's still the same story but I really dig this newer and better version because the 3D experience adds more than just icing on the cake. In connection with this movie here is a Zero (ghost dog) papercraft from chamoo232.



Also Check out these other great paper models from the Webdude such as, Sam Hain (Spirit of Halloween), Grim (Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy), and Frankenstein Jr. (Frankenstein Jr. and The Impossibles).

Zero Papercraft - [Download Page]
Sam Hain Papercraft - [Download Page]
Grim Papercraft - [Download Page]
Frankenstein Jr. Papercraft - [Download Page]


3 comments:

  1. @/po

    thanks for the info., im aware of that one, but it's not free, i think it cost around $14 per model

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got that wrong, it's $11 per model and you got a discount if you buy a set

    ReplyDelete
  3. what i meant was $11 + $3(s&h) per model

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.