24 April 2007

Cerberus Papercraft

Due to so many complaint about me not releasing the template I decided to release it. I'm warning you all its not for beginners. Its 15 pages with mostly big black parts so make sure your ink cartridge can handle it before starting.

Due to how complicated it was to assemble even for me I didn't do instructions, instead I included the pdo file itself. pdo is the format used in the papercraft program "pepakura" I included in the archive pepakura viewer to help you all assemble the model. its a free program but instead of making everyone search and download it I included it in the file. use the read me file to know how to use it to assemble my model.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I will never put my models for sales but donations are always apreciated and help me make better models. the template is available in the newest papercraft section of my website

Cerberus Papercraft

note: dont email Ron about stuff I post. he don't have anything special more than others have if you need to contact me about my stuff my website is there for that. you can use the shoutcast or the guestbook


6 comments:

  1. Thank you Chamoo232, I will start building mine now

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, OMG, OMG, THank You very much for this Chamoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally, thank you Chamoo

    To all the complainers out there, its one thing to have but another thing to build.

    ReplyDelete
  4. im going nuts already, ive finished the three heads and now im on the body, just a few more and im done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a great model. Looks a bit daunting!

    Rustin Allison

    ReplyDelete
  6. And where is I can download it?

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.