23 March 2007

Pyramid Head

Hello everyone. My name is Anne-marie but on the papercraft scene im known as Chamoo232

About 3 years ago I made my first paper model. it was Metal Gear Rex that was given at some game show for the promotion of the twin snake. after that I started searching for more video game papercraft but I wasnt always able to find what I wanted so I though to myself "if it dont exist do it yourself". And that is how I started creating my own models.

For my first post I bring you Pyramid Head papercraft model from the game Silent Hill 2

This is actualy the second version of pyramid head I created. the first one was hard to build and wasnt very good looking but it still got very popular and I even found a download of it on a russian website. I hope version 2 will have as much success.

The template can be found on my website as well as most of my other templates.


Due to bandwith problems I had to make a rapidshare link. I got no donations yet to help me pay for an unlimited bandwith host.
This rapidshare contain my whole collection of templates.

Chamoo


7 comments:

  1. OMG, I love you Chamoo - 1 million internets for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. you and ron are a bunch of pirates

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is awesomeness, how did you that? is it a scan from book or self made?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't this guy suppose to have a bigger and more muscular body?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made everything from the 3d model to the textures and template using special programs to maketemplates.
    as for the muscles thing he has muscles. but this model is based on the game, not the movie. in the movie he is more muscular

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found you on blogexplosion, and lucky me, because I am a FREAK about Silent Hill, especially Pyramid Head! I have to run around and show people this now! Le gasp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Old post, I know. But just had to say: awesome! Right up my alley. :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.