12 March 2007

Cat Box


This is a cute and simple papercraft project made by Henk Stolker. Best printed on stiff paper or thin cardboard. The pdf file is available in colour or black and white which makes it great for kids craft to be used in schools or at home. It takes only a few minutes to assemble this cat box. It's about 4.5" in height.



Henk Stolker's website >> http://www.stolker.nl/n/js/download/bouwplaat.html
Coloured PDF file (215 kb) >> http://www.stolker.nl/download/poezendoos-kleur.pdf
Black and White PDF file (88 kb)>> http://www.stolker.nl/download/poezendoos-zww.pdf

~~*~~*~~
I'd just like to say hi to everyone and thanks to Ron for allowing me to contribute in PaperKraft.Net . I hope that everyone would like the paper models that I post up :)


7 comments:

  1. That's cute and nice, I just started doing papercrafts as well, can I also do post here on this site?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cat looks like it's got one life left

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been reading your blog and this is the first time I post a comment. I love cats and this is a beautiful project for me :D

    Diana from Mexico

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're glad you like it, thanks for your continued support.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the tail shows colour on both sides? do you fold the tail in half and then curl it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You don't have to fold it in half, the end of the tail should be the one with the dark orange color and the lighter end is the one to be attached to the body, you will start curling it by the end of the dashed line.

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.